Our Work Culture
inoday believes in creating happy and satisfied employees. Being completely people-oriented industry, we understand the significance of our greatest asset - our employees. We always consider them at the core of everything we do and we handpick the best in the industry. To drive the best of them, we ensure an invigorating work environment that is conducive to excellence.
We understand the worth of positive work-life balance for our employees. To encourage them for the healthy lifestyle we arrange team outings, motivational discussions, fun activities, celebrations, and family events. We encourage team work in every aspect of life and motivate our employees to bring out the best in each other. Learn continuously, brainstorm together and grow along.
NetSuite Techno-functional Consultant
- 5+ years of experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance, or operations
- Experience with SuiteFlow and Reporting
- Experience with Third-Party NetSuite integrations
- Experience with 3rd party EDI integrations such as Amazon, eBay etc.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE:
- Participates in every aspect of the implementation from analyzing the business requirements to configuring Microsoft Dynamics 365 ERP applications to meet the customer’s needs.
- Provides expert knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and evaluates the business processes against the standard application functionality.
- Demonstrates experience in the use of agile frameworks and the prescribed Microsoft Dynamics implementation methodology, Sure Step; understands the key activities and deliverables for the client engagement and internal projects.
- Is responsible for configuring and customizing Microsoft Dynamics ERP to achieve the business requirements.
- Facilitates and develops the functional design documents that will drive the development process (if modifications / customizations are required, either to processes or to the Microsoft Dynamics application.)
- Is responsible for conducting acceptance testing and training customer resources to successfully use and maintain Microsoft Dynamics ERP.
- Has industry experience and understands challenges and risks when implementing vertical applications, primarily within Hospitality, Retail, Manufacturing, Industrial Products and/or Service industries.
6 Reasons to Join Our Team
A Young & Talented Team:
Our team is comprised of young professionals who wish to develop and are ambitious to achieve their aims.
Work for the Industry leader
We have garnered a position as leader in our industry with our honest efforts and expect the same hard work from our employees.
We respect & value our employees
The company’s team is comprised of young professionals who wish to develop and have the ambition needed to achieve their aims.
We follow such work-ethics that ensures the overall growth of an employee. With the regular activities, we help in developing their personalities.
Learn for success
We run learning programs and motivational sessions timely which help our employees to proceed in the path of success.
Work does not exclude fun
To stay productive at work, we understand the importance of healthy breaks. We follow a disciplined work culture where work and fun both are given genuine importance.