No matter what type of business you’re in, implementing an ERP solution is a critical project that must be taken seriously. From concerns about cost and demonstrating ROI, to practical considerations about who will manage the process at your company, ERP implementation efforts require commitment by a project team and support by business leaders to ensure success.
We are following below steps during NetSuite Implementation:
- IntroductionTalk about high level goals, and discuss the overall project scope with our technical and functional team.
- Team PlanningYou can pick a dedicated team to help your NetSuite implementation, integration and support along the way.
- Initial ConfigurationPlot out every business scenario, and learn how those needs will translate into NetSuite best practices.
- Data MigrationNetSuite starts absorbing your business information. Masters, GL and other transactions…
- Quality TestingThe dedicated team starts to see new enhancements, and discusses if there are any missing process gaps.
- CustomizationsOur Technical and Functional team starts executing your NetSuite customizations.
- Test CaseDedicated quality team start testing the system/ERP functionalities against the FRD.
- Training PhaseThe entire team (company) starts getting trained on NetSuite (functionally).
- Go LiveYour team can officially, running NetSuite software for the first time.
- Post Go Live SupportTalk with us about anything you’re having trouble. NetSuite implementation finishes.
Our NetSuite experts will spend their days working with this software is going to save your time and resources with their services! Whether you need this project done in 4 months, or have the luxury of 2 years, you’ll want to set realistic expectations so everyone involved has the proper support.